At the point when you purchase another arrangement of AirPods, Apple attempts to help you out and create a name for them. Unfortunately, the name isn’t generally useful, particularly assuming you have more than one set.
Table of Contents
How to Change the Name of Your Airpods:
It’s sufficiently simple to change the name to something you like better, and it can add a decent personal touch. This is the way to change the name of your AirPods. The cycle is the equivalent of paying little mind to which sets of Apple headphones you have — be it the exemplary AirPods, AirPods Pro, or AirPods Max. You can go through the means in one moment, so pick up the pace and think of an extraordinary name.
What are AirPods?
Delivered in December 2016 by Apple, AirPods are remote versions of the Apple miniature headphones that come in the container with iPhones. Not at all like other remote headphones at that point, the AirPods have no wires between them. The AirPods accompany a conveying case containing a battery to charge them on the go.
Without the case, AirPods can keep going for around 5 hours on a solitary charge. The case can hold as long as 24 hours of battery duration. AirPods are expected for use with iOS and macOS gadgets. However, they can connect to any Bluetooth-empowered gadget.
How to Change the Name of Your Airpods on Android:
This whole interaction takes only five strides. In the event that you think of a superior name not too far off, you can continuously return and rename your headphones however much you need. Simply memorize these means:
- Open the Settings application and go to the Bluetooth section of your iOS gadget.
- Press the blue Information icon close to the sets of AirPods you need to change the name of.
- Tap on the Name option.
- Type in anything name you need to utilize.
- Press the Back bolt two times to return to the Bluetooth screen.
However long you can see your new name on the Bluetooth menu, your task is finished. In the event that you don’t see your new name, attempt the means over one more time. If you have an Android gadget and you need to rename your headphones, continue to peruse.
How to Change the Name of Your Airpods on iPhone (ISO):
Renaming AirPods with an Android phone is shockingly simpler than doing it on iOS. You don’t should be connected to your headphones to dabble with the name. Simply check these means out, and you ought to be on your way:
- Open your Settings application and go to the Connected gadgets section.
- Track down your AirPods in the menu of recently connected gadgets.
- Tap the settings pinion at the right half of your screen.
- Press the Pencil icon situated close to the Device subtleties header.
- Type in anything name you please and press the Rename button.
- Twofold check that your new name shows up in the Bluetooth menu.
Presto, one renamed sets of AirPods with iOS no place to be seen. As guaranteed, all that’s needed is a little while, and you have the opportunity to make a smart name assuming you need to.
How to change the name of your AirPods on Mac:
Regardless of what kind of AirPods you have, you can likewise change their name on your Mac PC :
1. Open System Preferences on your Mac, which you can do by tapping the Apple image in the top-left corner of your screen and choosing System Preferences in the drop-down.
2. In System Preferences, click Bluetooth.
3. Connect your AirPods to your Mac. Then in the Devices section of the Bluetooth page, right-click the name of your AirPods and select Rename in the drop-down menu. To right-tap on a Mac, hold down the Control key while you click.
4. Enter another name and snap Rename again to confirm your change.
Presently when you go to find your AirPods in your rundown of gadgets, you’ll see them recorded under the new name.
To read more articles visit now: numlookup.org